The December 2020 Legacy Foundation Board Meeting marked the end of service for four Legacy Foundation Board members.
Eldon Hunsiker joined the Legacy Foundation board as a founding member in 2010.
Mark Franke and Dr. Deb Miller, Pediatric Associates, joined shortly after, in 2011. Franke will continue to serve on the Finance and Investment Committee. Miller will continue her service on the Laboratory Control Ltd Health Care Career Scholarship Fund Committee.
Lesley Conning joined the board in 2020, soon after earning a promotion within the John Deere company, necessitating relocation.
“The Foundation has been so blessed with the caliber of members serving on the board. During their tenure, these four individuals have demonstrated the kind of integrity, commitment, and leadership that we all strive to emulate – they will truly be missed,” said Kelly Genners, President/CEO of the Legacy Foundation.
Filling the five open board seats are:
- Jill Budde, Vice President, Learning and Engagement, Indian Hills Community College
- Jessica McCullen, Optometrist, Ottumwa Eye Care
- Wes Krenz, Branch Manager, Community First Credit Union
- Taren Ferguson, Center Director, Job Corps
- Jon Van Utrecht, Controller of the North American General Ledger Team, John Deere